This position is for:
Visit Wesley College's' website: https://www.wesley.school.nz/
Head of Life and Faith
We have an exciting opportunity for a proven, or aspiring leader to lead and teach the subject of Life and Faith at our special character school from the beginning of 2022. Suitable applicants will have experience in teaching religious education and preferably have a christian background.
Wesley College is focused on high levels of student success in an innovative and nurturing environment where student leadership and service is central. All teachers and leaders are assigned a growth coach to help develop and improve their practice and are expected to operate under the special character of the school. We would welcome candidates that have:
• A commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi, culturally responsive practice and te reo Māori
• A willingness to be reflective, to receive feedback, and to be open to learning
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills that foster positive relationships within the school and wider school community
• A passion for education that is inspiring, collaborative, develops leadership and is forward-thinking
• Take on school wide roles in a collegial and small school environment.
Salary - 1MU +1MMA
Start date commences term 1 2022
The closing date for applications is Friday 26th November