This position is for:
Visit Taupo College's' website: https://www.taupocollege.ac.nz
Applications close: 4 weeks ago - 29/08/2022.
Please email all applications and inquiries to [email protected]
Applications close at 3:00pm on 24 June 2022
Remuneration rates are fixed by the School Support Staff Collective Employment Contract
This position is primarily the Principal’s personal assistant. The position includes other administration/secretarial tasks for the Senior Administration Team.
The Principal’s PA is responsible for a wide range of challenging secretarial/administrative duties often of a confidential nature. This position also includes the Taupo-nui-a-Tia College Board of Trustees Minute Secretary.
Normally 40 hours per week for 42 weeks per year, during the weeks of the school terms, though may include other times by negotiation with the Principal, during the school holidays.
The person appointed will:
· Be an effective time manager
· Be able to maintain confidentiality
· Have excellent communication skills
· Have a sense of humour
· Have the ability to prioritize
· Relate well to people – students, staff and public
· Be able to work well as a member of a team
· Have excellent computer skills
· Have the ability to be flexible and able to multi- task
Download Job Description.
You can view this on SEEK.